On your own paper, respond to the following questions. You do not need to write the question. For full credit, your response should be clear, complete, and specific.
1. What is the most important way that the author's original poem influenced how you wrote your poem?
2. Explain one way that you improved your poem through revision (be specific about what exactly you did and how it improved the poem).
4. What is your favorite line from your poem? Why?
5. What is one line from your poem that reflects your growth as a writer?
The line:Your Explanation:
6. What else would you like Mr. Fulton and Mrs Harmon to know?